(2) In the event of withdrawal, the purchase price will only be reimbursed step by step against the return of the goods received from the customer. The prerequisite for this is that the goods are in an unused and resalable condition. The cost of the return shipment is borne by the customer.
(3) In the case of items that are impaired or damaged by signs of use, CURLY BOX charges a reasonable fee for the impairment. The same applies if accessories are missing when the goods are returned.
(4) There is no right of withdrawal for services that have been transmitted online (e.g. software and publications for download) or for software that has been unsealed by the customer.
(5) In addition, the right of withdrawal does not exist for the following contracts:
Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
Contracts for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded.
(6) Inquiries or complaints to: CURLY BOX, Bahnstr. 138, 2731 Neusiedl am Steinfeld, Austria, mail: email@example.com
(7) Sample cancellation form for download
(8) Model withdrawal form in text form:
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back to CURLY BOX Inh. Melanie Pichler, Bahnstr. 138, 2731 Neusiedl am Steinfeld, Austria or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
I / we (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) ________________________________________ ________________________________________ ________________________________________
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of the consumer (s)
________________________________________ ________________________________________ ________________________________________ ________________________________________
Address of the consumer (s)
___________________________________________________________ Signature of the consumer (s) (only for notification on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.